The content privacy is an important part of any app and this is what expected from the Signal also. Using this app, the user can communicate with the other side instantly avoiding any extra SMS fees. The user is free to create the groups so that chatting can be one in the real world maintaining the privacy of the content being sent at the other end. You can chat with your friends. Share media or attachment without any processing delays.
Some of the other features that Signal app offers are listed below:
- This app uses an advanced level of end to end encryption protocol that offers additional privacy in every message sent through this app.
- The Signal app is an open Source app so anyone can test if the app is genuine or not. This is only a private messaging app where every message is reviewed prior to ending at receivers end.
- This app doesn’t ask you to create your new phone number instead uses the same phone number and your address book. There don’t have to log in separately into this app.
- Signal Messenger app allows the user to enjoy group messaging so you can engage in private conversation with more than one friend at a single time.
- This app is fast in processing the messages and is basically designed to operate in every environment.